- Escolar system: is the group of elements which interact among them and connect with their environment in order to create an organized and functional teaching.
- Organization model: is the pattern that a school follows in order to organize the school according to a certain features. There are different models such as productive models, humanist models, cultural models…
- Department: is the group of teachers related with a certain subject within a school. In the departments the teachers decide the structure of the educational processes of each subject, the criteria to take into account for the evaluation….
- Professional development: We refer with this term, to the development of the skills and the acquirement of knowledge for both students and teachers.
- Educational research: it is the search ( carry out investigations, collect information…) of new models and methods that can help or improve the processes of teaching and learning and that help the teachers to understand the educational phenomenon